Winter Fest at the Nicolaysen Art Museum 2014
Show Dates: 12/5/14 - 12/7/14
Application Deadline: 10/1/14
43 day(s) and 15 hour(s) remaining
Images: 4 (a booth shot is required)
The NIC Winter Art Fest, will be a new twist on the familiar November Art Show and Sale. This show was a favorite of the Casper crowd as well as many from around the region. The historic Nicolaysen Art Museum will be the site of this show.
Dates and Hours are:
Friday, Dec. 5th, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday, Dec. 6th, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, Dec. 7th, 12:00 to 6:00 pm
Sales Tax License:
Under Wyoming Department of Revenue regulations, gross receipts from the sale of artwork shall be taxable under retail classification if the person is making regular sale of these items. If you do not have a Wyoming sales tax permit, we will arrange for a temporary permit.
Jurying will take place between October 2 and October 3, 2014. Notification will be e-mailed no later than October 6, 2014. Juror's scores are predicated on creativity, originality, design, technique and presentation. Applicants score is based on his/her images which should show an exact presentation of the artists' work. The decision of the jurors is final.
Rules and Regulations:
1. There are approximately 35 spaces available in various sizes depending on the location of the booths. Some large booths are available in the lobby of the museum, with smaller booths available in other areas of the museum.
2. All booth spaces will be measured and marked; however there will be not be dividers installed.
3. Set up is Friday, Dec. 5, beginning at 8 am. Each participant will be assigned a specific entrance for unloading. All booths must be ready to open to the public by 5 pm on Friday, Dec. 5th. Booths may not be taken down until the show closes at 6:00 pm on Sunday.
4. All work must be original and must be for sale. Only exhibitors who have been accepted in the jewelry category may display and sell jewelry. Limited edition prints of your original work are acceptable, but may not be more than 50% of your total display. A browse box of matted prints may be used. NO reselling is allowed.
5. Exhibitors may not display ribbons or awards from other shows.
6. All work displayed must be consistent with the work presented for jurying.
7. All accepted exhibitors must be present during all hours of the festival unless prior authorization is obtained.
8. No animals will be permitted in the exhibition area.
No refunds will be given for cancellations within 30 days of the event. Jury fees are non-refundable.
The booths vary in location, cost, and size within the museum. Booths are available to invited artists only. Booth purchases must be made through ZAPP via credit card or check.
There are booth spaces in the main lobby of the Museum, which can be considered prime locations. Two booths are directly in front of the main door through which all visitors enter the museum. Booths range from $325 - $425 depending on location.
Rosenthal Gallery (CG):
This cozy hallway gallery has track lighting that will be used to provide direct lighting for your booth. All booths in this area are $225.
Discovery Center (DC):
The Discovery Center is a large, bright room with a wide variety of booths. All booths in this area are $300.